Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sweet E's Bake Shop




When I came across Sweet E's Bake Shop Truck it was filled from top to bottom with miniature cupcakes! The girl inside informed me that the truck normally has a variety of sweet treats but today they only had cupcakes and whoopie pies because they over baked for an event the previous day. I felt extremely lucky because they were selling the cupcakes 'buy one get one free'!


We bought a dozen in an assortment of flavors (the peanut butter cup cupcake is already missing from the box because we had to taste one RIGHT AWAY) yum!


The flavors we chose were cookies and cream, red velvet, s'more, key lime pie, vanilla confetti, Mexican chocolate churro, and peanut butter cup and I personally enjoyed them all.


The Vanilla Confetti



S'more cupcake

We also tried both the classic chocolate whoopie pie and the red velvet whoopie pie. Both were moist and delicious, though the red velvet was my favorite.

If you would like to learn more about Sweet E's treats check out their website and to find their truck locations check out their twitter.



Side note: they have a large variety of vegan options as well but I have not tried them.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting a blog! I love the design. So cute.

    Mmmm ....cupcakes! Maybe one of these days I'll make it to a food truck. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! It would be the most delicious bake truck around :)

    ReplyDelete